2012年12月9日星期日

Analysis of the PVP of Saber in Blade and Soul


Under my friend blade and soul gold  introduction, I catch on to Blade and Soul. From then on, I turn my attention to this game. The free flying, the beautiful fashion, the elegant vision and the unique game form all deeply attracted me. Therefore, I know Blade and Soul will accompany me as my new partner for a long time.

  To me, I like the Saber very much, buy blade soul gold mainly because the professional positioning: counterattack, hamper and suppress the enemy. What’s more, I like melee. In general, I will play the melee. And the Blade and Soul is a MMOPRG online game which qualitatively different from the other online games.

  Besides, the Saber has the most attack postures of all. It has three attack postures: general, sword and slash. During the battle, I can shift freely from general to slash. Once you can shift these two postures freely, you can solo most of the boss. This is the other important reason why I choose the Saber.

没有评论:

发表评论