2012年12月13日星期四

With big promote space Diablo 3 will have a rosy prospect


Although since the game was on sale, Blizzard has improved Diablo 3 gold times and times, but there are still some points less than satisfactory. We and Buy d3 gold have experienced the 37 devils in the beginning of the game’s release, bitter experience of 1.02, the hardships of 1.03, free from inhibitions in 1.04, and the stimulate 1.05. But after all these, what are players still in pursuit of? Maybe, many players do not know what exactly in pursuit of. For what want to pursue have been reached. Without purposes, that’s why so many people have such a question.

  In my view, the worthy of note Diablo III still can find many. But the most important is that I can struggle and fight with friends, also the joy of good things I played out. However, I can also play very happy all by myself. We insist on Diablo 3, not only for the respect and love of this series and the name. What else? Because we are the Diablo players, it doesn’t matter, whether Diablo 3 can really surpass the predecessors, the status of the predecessors will never shake. Just like our enthusiasm for this series, will never change.

  Here is indication of another player.

  First, I’d like to say that I am not d3 gold intentionally spray Blizzard, but D3 really makes me a little disappointed. And I’m sure not just me, have this feeling. I want to know why you will continue to play this game, for what kind of reasons. In my opinion, this game is very unbalanced in terms of characters, skills, equipment, and property. For example: shields, only very few people in use of shields, because quite few of its kind, and with bad attributes. Not to mention the new legendary items. In fact, you only need to work on farm, farm, and then farm on and on. And the answer never changes. Can you count the number of characters and skills with one hand?

  I try to find out the reason why a real Diablo fans continue to play D3 in the end through a variety of channels, and my account has been blocked for several times. I repeat that I am not in the spray of anyone. I really just want to know, why the real Diablo fans are still playing D3.

没有评论:

发表评论